Small Kitchen Appliances

So is this Supplies for a small kitchen?

Or Small Supplies for any kitchen?
:wink:

And there’s no punctuation to fix that.

Hmmm… Maybe word order is the key:
Kitchen Appliances, Small
Appliances, Small Kitchen

Or maybe formatting?
Small Kitchen Appliances
Small Kitchen Appliances

:slight_smile:

But then we wouldn’t be having this lovely conversation.

Ugh. Got the breville blender for $10 more last time they were here… Not funny!

I bought the Cuisinart hand mixer last time and it’s AMAZING! I especially like that it came with a balloon whisk attachment - I make whipped cream whenever I need it!

I’m not a huge fan of the digital speed control though. I’m a button flipper kind of gal!

I don’t got nothin’ yet… :frowning:
But I heards that “It’s who’s feelin the heat realizes thats they gots a kitchen”. Revelation!!

“mommy was an asteroid. daddy was a small non-stick kitchen utensil”-801

Who has a small kitchen? “Delightful,” “Functional,” “Practical”

Got the Cuisinart Grind & Brew coffee maker w/ glass carafe. Love it but coffee makers don’t last long w/ our water (filters either). Time for a new one if it’s still here when I get paid.

Love the Blink 182 reference at the bottom of the page…nice job!

I have a small kitchen. It is cute, it’s cookable, but I don’t know where the heck to put everything that lived in my 3x-more-storage kitchen I just moved from. Otherwise, of course, I’d be buying more small appliances for large kitchens.

Do the salt and pepper grinders really know the difference? I mean, if I put pepper in the salt grinder…?

Reconditioned cuisinart coffee makers? It is nice to look at, like a paperweight, but since it doesn’t actually work, I will not be enjoying coffee. How do I return it?

Yikes. Sorry for the problem with the coffee maker. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.