Smart Plug w/ Energy Monitoring (2-Pack)

Smart Plug w/ Energy Monitoring (2-Pack)

" **Note: All units are new, but some may arrive in torn or blemished packaging."
Definitely not new. “Packaged” in bubble wrap. No box whatsoever. No instructions, nothing but 2 plugs one inserted into the other to keep them together. Both indicated they were previously setup and registered so not really sure how long they have been in use. Luckily, I’m a software engineer so figuring out how to get these setup was an option. All-in-all about 30 minutes of investigation and trial and error. After that, both seem to be working. Hopefully they will do what they are advertised to do.

Hello. I’m sorry about the condition. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Same as “hlx” above, two used plugs inserted into each other within bubble wrap. No box, no instructions, etc. However the worse part is they are not the HS-110 model with energy monitor, but the much cheaper HS-100 model without energy monitor.

Ordered 4 boxes (8 devices):

Box 1: 2 good
Box 2: 1 good / 1 defective
Box 3: 2 defective
Box 4: Wrong model (HS100 - i.e. without Energy Monitoring)

So only able to keep 1 box (2 devices)… what a headache this has been. Would be nice if they looked at the devices before reselling – the customers who returned these even had written on the protective film that they were bad!