Smart Sheep XL Fabric Softener Balls (6-Pack)

Smart Sheep XL Fabric Softener Balls (6-Pack)

3 Likes

When I first saw these I thought they were a gimmick but, based on the positive reviews, purchased them from the mother ship in Aug. 2019. I became a believer after there first use and now will never be without them. They work great and, because they make the clothes tumble better, they indeed reduce drying time. After 3+ years of use all of mine are still in great shape. IMO, well worth the $.

6 Likes

PENGUINS!!!

4 Likes

softening, yes.

Anti-static? Nope

2 Likes

Love these!! I have two dozen.

I use them for drying.

My senior citizen dog likes to chew on a few of them.

My grandson and I use them to play catch.

6 Likes

Not really a deal the white ones are available on the mothership for $5 less. I do use these and they do help, I don’t use dryer sheets anymore. They say XL, the listing here does not have the diameter to compare them.

1 Like

Looks like that’s a different brand.

3 Likes

Oh no, I just checked the mothership and Smart Sheep also has playful pups!
I’ll stick with penguins, but might make combo gift boxes for Christmas; 2 each of sheep, penguins, and pups. Thanks to the Wooter who gave me this idea on a previous thread😺

4 Likes

Do not know why we can’t remember the Woot member who turned us onto tennis balls to use, but it has worked great. Thanks, fellow Wooter!

Several of our friend’s nurses and doctors purchased these the last time they were on Woot, and they just love it.

Several who have pets have reported these have also been pet-approved and need to purchase more for their laundry room. :kissing_heart::paw_prints::hugs:

5 Likes

I will share again my tips on reducing static.

1. Don’t over dry;
  2. Reduce heat. Even increasing drying time at lower heat still reduces electricity use dramatically, and eliminates static.
  3. Using more balls than needed is counterproductive as it further reduces drying time, resulting in overdrying and static.

Try different settings for different loads and different fabrics. Soon you will be a pro :slightly_smiling_face:.

BTW: Pets and long hair issues are also related to static resulting from overdrying.

Sorry my tips come so late, but the Woot app keeps crashng. Can’t be very productive during the day :frowning_face: :person_shrugging:

2 Likes