Smart Watch- Hands Free Calls/Activity/Vitals

Is the metal of this buckle made out of or contain any nickel?

Here’s the page on Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/ZOMTOP-Y1-Bluetooth-SmartWatch-Pedometer/dp/B07553P91W/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1531330097&sr=8-5&keywords=y1+smart+watch

The white version is slightly cheaper.

One Day Battery Life??? If it is checking your sleep pattern are you plugged into charging at the same time?

Hands free? what will prevent the watch from slipping off your wrist without hands to stop it?

Hey there, the buckle is stainless steel and contains some traces of nickel.

That Amazon one is a different model…this one has the health stuff (BP, HR)…that one does not.

I assume this isn’t Android WearOS.

Does this have a specific app it wants to sync too or will it work with MyFitnessPal and/or Google Fit out of the box?

17.99 at walmart

Got mine today. It’s a JOKE!!! You will be sorry if you get one. Manual (HA!) is useless. Took me about an hour to figure out how it works and access the “functions.” My $6 Casio is a much better smart watch.

I agree! I got mine in and it is impossible to update, I think my calculator is higher quality. It’s screen isn’t positioned correctly either, where any text longer than 2 words just scrolls outside the box and does not appear.

Agree. I’m woofing mine back to woot. Too bad Chinese company can’t just pay one guy to write an online manual. Woot, can you vet your suppliers a little better?

Hey all. I’m sorry for the issues. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

I’m also passing your feedback to the sports team.

I agree. The manual is terrible. On another issue, I ordered 2 items this time and within 2 days started getting fraudulent charges trying to hit our bank account. The last time this happened to us was right after a Woot purchase. After the first experience, we opened a separate bank account with no overdraft protection and only transfer enough money into it to cover the current transaction. That saved us issues this time around. We won’t be purchasing from Woot again because we can’t trust our bank information to remain secure. We have canceled our debit card and will get a new one for that account and will continue to only transfer enough money to cover our current transaction.

I should clarify. I don’t believe Woot itself is causing this issue. I believe the crooks may just be using them as a vehicle for doing their bad deeds.

Please reach out to our customer service.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

Watch does not charge since day one. If there is no solution to this issue, I strongly recommend not to spend a penny on this watch.

I’m sorry for the problem. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

What a holy piece of crap

Won’t connect to anything

Tried all my android phones…and am trying out my 1968 milspec field radio transmitter…maybe

Go and buy from Woot - if you are looking for a
special experience

I’m sorry for the frustration. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.