SmartBidet SB-1000 White, Elongated

Seems like a pretty cool product. Heated seats that are activated by a skin sensor? That would be amazing during the winter!!

My wife fell in love with this immediately. How does one review a bidet toilet seat? Let’s just say, it does the job it is intended for and is like a drive thru car wash, wash and dry in a comfortable situation. It is easy to install, however, the down side on that is that you need an GFCI outlet near the toilet to use for this, which will require an electrician if you are not familiar with electricity. The water supply hookup is easy. We will probably never be without one of these again.
Pros: Easy to Use, Performs Well, Easy to Install, Looks Great, Modern, Durable, Easy to Clean, Lots of Features, Comfortable, High Quality, Reliable, Good Use of Space
Cons: requires a gfci near the toilet

My one piece toilet has about 1.5" of space behind the bolt holes. The tank curves in towards the front at about 3 inches from bolt holes. Will it fit?

Why does woot sell so many Bidets? Are people buying these? Im 42 yrs old and I have never sat on one of these. Is it better than riding bikes?

quite frankly, it will change your life.

I have no experience with these seats, but typically bidet seats do not fit french curve toilets.
there’s a lot of equipment inside the aft part of the seat.