Smartest Movie Monster?

Smartest Movie Monster?

ET… that little bugger built a radio transceiver out of scrap he found laying around on an alien planet. The electronics technician / maker in me finds that the bomb.

5 Likes

Xenomorphs are by and far the smartest.

2 Likes

Landru was an advanced computer built and programmed by his creator. He was smart enough to manage the affairs of an entire planet’s population. Established benign despotic rule over planet Beta III for about 6,000 years. Kinda low rez fuzzy though, so user viriiman may not approve if Landru shows up on Woot under “Refurbished $50 and over.”

“Smartest?” Tweaked and coordinated the concurrent affairs of millions of individuals to meet the ambitious goals the builder set for a stable, productive society. Think of the parallel processing needed! No buffer overruns, memory leaks, or outages for 6000 years. Then Capt. James T. Kirk had to beam down and go muck it up.

Power corrupts . Absolute power is kind of neat . - John Lehman, Sec. USN

3 Likes

Flowers, nature, and our future. He may have had a communication barrier but was very smart.

unnamed

3 Likes

I went with the angle of if I could ask one of those four to help develop a Covid vaccine, who would I call? and the answer was E.T.

3 Likes

The Blob.
He/She knew how to just relax & blob around all day.

2 Likes

In order, from least intelligent to smartest -

1. Alien Xenomorph. Simple creature acts on instinct. Eat, reproduce.
  2. Terminator. Has no intelligence, simply follows programming. Find and terminate subject.
  3. Predator. Intelligent. Capable of interstellar travel. But has not evolved beyond its desire to murder.
  4. E.T. Highly intelligent and advanced race. Peaceful and benevolent.
6 Likes

Very scenic spot. Wonder where it was filmed?

1 Like

Looks like it may have been filmed at Malibou Lake. Did a very quick search so that may be incorrect.

1 Like

1 Like

@woot3347 because Predator has a “desire to murder” it means he hasn’t evolved?

You said Predator is capable of interstellar travel and he know what other planets are like so he thinks everyone else is inferior and don’t deserve to die.

E.T. on the other hand is fairly new to traveling outside of his own planet so he is very naive.

1 Like

I think the scariest movie monster would be from the movie outbreak the virus that continued to evolve rapidly and kill the masses quickly with out thought

P.S. The monkey was so cute in the movie you guys should make an outbreak monkey shirt. “Y’all thought I was bad,” 2020

2 Likes

The will of Landru. Excellent

2 Likes

You know your sci fi movies and I ranked them this way too. Also, which of these beings actually survive? E.T. lives and the rest always end up getting killed. I would say that alone makes E.T. the most intelligent. He can also heal, move objects with his mind, and communicate with Elliot without them being near each other

E.T. WAS THE SMARTEST HANDS DOWN. THE PREDATOR RAN A CLOSE SECOND. READ THE OTHER COMMENTS FOR THE REASONING. THERE’S NO NEED FOR REITERATING IT HERE.

The ape-like monster King Kong is one of the most colorful characters of popular culture: the image of this prehistoric primate of gigantic size, living on the mythical Skull Island, is used in many movies, comic books and video games. Since his first appearance on the screen in Merian Cooper’s 1933 film of the same name (he also invented King Kong), the king of apes has never ceased to be the focus of movie-makers from around the world. I recently rewatched a movie with him so it immediately came to mind. I am also a big fan of good movies, so it is very important for me to find this work of art in good quality.I found the site https://xmovies8.pw by chance and since then I always watch movies and series on this site. All movies are high quality and there are many series of all genres and from all countries, so you can watch any series or movie you want in different languages.

spock

If “E.T.” counts as a movie monster, may I suggest…

monsters university college GIF by Disney Pixar

College educated monsters