Smartparts 8” Digital Picture Frame

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us excretes 100% pure wootsauce

Smartparts 8” Digital Picture Frame [New] - $34.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Smartparts SP8EM 8” Digital Picture Frame with 128mb

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Smartparts 8" Digital Picture Frame
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Smartparts SP8EM 8" Digital Picture Frame with 128mb

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I’ve had two of these. Neither one lasted more than 2 months. Customer service? Forget about it.

I have the frame that uses Wifi, this one does not, and the picture quality is actually excellent.

D0N0TWANT

Do not buy. I recently had 2 of these. (Same brand and model) The first one lasted about 5 hours. The one the store replaced it with never worked at all. You get what you pay for.

Agreed on both good pic quality and short life - the last one we purchased from Woot! crapped out within two months.

they just did a study and found out how much it cost companies by replacing the google logo with google pacman. I wonder how much woot offs cost companies.

seem like ppl are still buying though

The study said five million hours of work time wasted by Google-Pacman. Woot-Offs put that number to shame, I’m sure.