SmartPlanet 5-Piece Survival Set

im just wondering… how much of spill protection do i get with the insolated eco cold zombie survival kit?? seriously?

Disappointed that they are already out of green and blue. I was half interested because green is my favorite color! Much less excited about pink and orange…

Shipping Update

SmartPlanet 5-Piece Survival Set has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

Nope. It leaks. They both do. The locking flaps lead you to believe that they don’t. Since the bottom is flexible any pressure on the container causes a leak. Very disappointing.

Well, 90 day warranty is over. The collapsable bottom just ripped out yesterday too. Regular usage and top rack wash only. :frowning: Bummer. And yes, they leak. I would not buy these again.

My wife has used the large box for her lunch every day since January and uses the straw cold cup every day. That cup is pretty much always on her person or in the car, next to the couch, etc.

She loves the cup and the large box. No leaks on her cup or box. Never put either in a dishwasher (to me, these things are super easy to clean by hand since it’s silicone).

The dip cup on top of the lid is useless…it’s too small to be practical and as others have said the lid comes off easily and is difficult to put on anyway.

We ordered 3 sets and only one of them has the dip cup (that is apparently the “newer” design).

The coffee cup does appear to leak somewhat, although only 1 out of our 3 sets really has a problem here. The flexible water bottles have had no use so far, but that may change with the upcoming camping season. Also, one of our cold cups does have a less-easily-fitting lid than the others, but if you put it on right it doesn’t come off.

Overall, these are REALLY nice, and the price was very good for the sets on Woot ($20 per set). If they came by Woot again I’d buy another 3 sets as gifts.