Smells Like Crap Spirit

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Dang work computer using virtual workstations and IE not responding like it should I guess. I got my BOC in the cart and went to check out and told me I need a newer browser and I we have IE 10 and would not let me check out. Guess I will have to try once I get home from school tonight to try and get me a BOC :frowning:

I watched for years and years as people got bags of really offbeat, fun stuff. It didn’t even matter that things were broken or didn’t come with a power adapter or whatever. It was just so crazily random and many would get functional things as well.

It seems to have devolved into them buying truckloads of coozies and other trinkets that failed businesses wasted money on.

I will say though, they do hold to the truth in advertising thing but it is sad that they’ve ruined the fun of opening up the box. The only thrill now seems to be in the chase.

That said, I threw my five bucks at it.

Since 2006 I have been watching woot offs. Never have I been able to obtain a BOC! I got the absolute closest ever just then and it just evaporated from my hands (cart) as if I was keeping smoke in a screen door box.

Lots o’ complaints on the last one batch. Personally, I received a dozen golf balls (I don’t golf), a size medium dress shirt (I wear a large), and a whole bunch of odds and ends that I couldn’t use. I still return for the fun of it and was lucky enough to score on this one. Don’t get your hopes up and just enjoy the thrill of it.

-Tom

Woooo! Got my second b0c ever!

How are they looking these days? It’s been a while…crappy as always, I assume?

Somehow successfully got a Bag of Crap by F5ing (or rather, Cmd-R-ing) the community page despite being on a super slow school wifi.

Regardless, this is my 5th Woot and my 3rd Bag of Crap!

Community page worked for me!!

Missed this one. My cart got hung up trying to checkout!

Me too.

Got one finally :slight_smile: Thank you woot!

Me three, coupled with wootstalker’s autopop feature.

You’re welcome!

I got one over christmas and it was rather good (So yes crappy)

In. The. Cart. Must’ve been one with a wonky wheel…didn’t make it to the checkout in time. Sorry if I knocked over mannequins and displays in the process.
“Irv, cleanup in Aisle 7!”

Ditto.

WoooHooo. I got a a BOC!

I was denied at 3’fin am!

Very excited that I got one. On our honeymoon in Boston ( got married on Saturday), and had to remote into my computer at my office and do a few last minute things and it popped up and I was able to get it. Here is to hoping for a crappy late wedding gift

Woohoo!! Can’t wait to see what crap awaits me!!

http://i.imgur.com/nA0WeAk.jpg