Smith & Wesson 12x Galaxy Xenon/LED Combo Flashlight and Nylon Holster

Its even funnier if you read “fleshlight” instead. Whole new level.

EDIT: Totally different when they wordfilter it.

The $25 one on Amazon is a different model, and doesn’t have the xenon bulb for one thing. The 12X Galaxy is $38 or $48 on Amazon.

No, actually this model is $47+ on Amazon.

You can get those batteries for $12.00 for a dozen, delivered. I just did.

$30 for a flashlight-I’ll pass

Not going anywhere for a while,… reach for a screaming monkey,… I mean Snickers.

and it is a great flashlight, it really is.

What good is a flashlight without a holster? Thanks Smith! Oh, and Wesson too!

Prefer this one:

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3875/pattyseleccatslow.gif

Why-o-why do they keep tempting us, asking for quality posts? “you don’t have a chance, kid! We aren’t even paying attention!” is how that should read. Of course, not that I say anything of quality, but some of you are deserving!

Should come handy at the next Burning Man. In for two.

Why club someone when you can shoot them?

Guys, just remind her you’re the one who has to find stuff in the dark. She’ll say yes.

Coincidence since Amazon owns woot now?..

Will we get a Bag of Kindle this time?!?.. :slight_smile:

My flashlight from IBM has 128 led and lights an entire room. I’ll stick with that. I missed my bag-o-crap because I couldn’t logged in.

How can you make a statement that they would last three months with no reference to how much they would be used in three months?

Oh, great…a tactical flashlight when I need a strategic one.

As mentioned above, the cheaper one on Amazon isn’t this model. This model runs about $47.77 on amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-Galaxy-Tactical-Flashlight/dp/B000QWR70I).

$17.77 savings is most definitely worth it for me, and I’ve been needing a better flashlight. I got some Energizer ones that I don’t particularly care for and their build quality (whole lotta plastic) is highly questionable. This thing, made in China though it may be, is machined aluminum and should hold up very well by way of comparison.

The specific battery needs? Not a problem for me, they’re using the batteries they’re using for a reason. This is really good flashlight at the price, in for one. And it’s a consolation prize since I missed the bag of crap earlier and the 2GB externals :frowning:

Does anybody else just skip the write ups? I wish they were after the description of the product. They may be cute to new wooters but I’d rather just get to the product description.

Smith & Wesson sell products designed to kill people. I won’t be adding my $ to their diversification effort.