Smith & Wesson 4-in-1 3 Watt LED Flashlight

really?? oh do tell…hehhe

yeah! i worked hard for that boc! Spent 7 hours working that darn shootin’ snail

i don’t think its over… i’m sure knowing woot and it being april fools there will be other woots today… i’m almost certain…

I think it’s hilarious watching all the frustrated wootless whiners gripe and flounce.

Yeha, the Birds Of Capistrano game was infuriating as all get out, and yeah, these single item Woot-offs are annoying…

But, ehm… it’s frakkin April Fool’s day! What did you gomers expect? The woot! collective has always been slightly twisted…

Get a grip.

Seriously, I only see the BoC thing on the front page, is there really a woot-off happening? I can’t see or buy the products that you keep Tweeting about.

Me too, boo hoo. Game was kinda fun, but it woulda been funner if I’d gotten there early enuff to win a Bucket of Cabbage by getting to Level 2 or 3!

I am still seeing the SOLD OUT Bag of Stuff. Refreshing doesn’t change the page, however when I check out Community I see other items have been listed already…

Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
buhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuh!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I just find it amusing that, according to the “Wooters” map, only people in Utah are wooting.

yes

YEEEEEP! I think we are in a round room looking for a corner.

I can only see BOC 10. I tweeted Wootoff about it.

FRIDAY, APRIL 1
smith & wesson 4-in-1 3 watt led flashlight
3-watt cree led aluminum flashlight
vupoint 4x6 digital photo scanner
vibe sound 3 speed turntable w/usb to pc
limited edition green buckyballs 216 piece magnetic set – 2 pack
random crap - level 10
random crap - level 9
breaking: woot ceo defends elephant riding trip
random crap - level 8
random crap - level 7
random crap - level 6
random crap - level 5
random crap - level 4
random crap - level 3
random crap - level 2
random crap - level 1

I may need to disembowel my woot flying monkey (with the fiery cape!) to relieve my frustration.

Woe unto you all! The hour is at hand, the simian uprising is upon us!

i still see the bag of crap level 10 wtf??

best April Fools BOC ever!
Good job Woot!

same here. what’s going on woot?!?

Ok, who broke the Woot? Fess up.

Or, are the monkeys tired after fucking us over all night?

Seriously, what a funny Woot. Lost sleep, will probably get a nastygram for violation of acceptable use policy here at work, and I’m still perfect in not getting the bag of crap!

The best part has been all the poutrage on the forums. Come on, people, its a game, its Woot and its April Fools Day. Why would woot play it straight?

How are people ordering these items? So confused.