Smith & Wesson 4-in-1 3 Watt LED Flashlight

Can you vacuum seal this?

The magnet on one end is actually very useful for mounting on a fridge or power box - I own 5 or 6 of these - Used two last night during the storms

Smith & Wesson make fantastic products, already own a 3 WATT LED light from them but I could use another.

In for one.

Sure can! Buy 3!

This is a good item to keep in your roadside emergency kit because of the emergency light. If you ever get stuck somewhere in the snow or in the dark, it will make it easier for emergency services to find you.

oboy, i can use this flashlight to read the next wootoff item.

100 Lumens? I need a THOUSAND LUMENS.

Sux.

No, I have a black cat…I feel lucky if I make it three feet from the bed without being tripped.

I have missed the only noise isolation headphones in this Woot!Off… Usually there’s thousands of them. Now it’s all cameras.

More flashlights? Why???

Also, S&W make good flashlights. Maybe not top of the line, but still good quality.

But will it turn off when I close the door?

This looks really great but I’m wanting something really good to order. I’ve been waiting and watching both woot.kids and especially woot.wine. I’d love to see some of those chocolates with liquid in them.

AAA batteries . . .

. . . nasty, pitiful little things.

Enough with the MF flashlights! How many GD flashlights do people need??

quality

I have a feeling that a screaming monkey is coming. No boc during this woot off

I have several CREE LED flashlights and they’re amazingly bright and efficient. It’s weird that both the constant mode and the flashing modes expend the same amount of energy. In general, flashing uses much less energy because it’s off as much as it’s on. In fact, some lights have a fast strobing mode (that is mostly imperceptible) that makes teh batteries last insanely long. One of my flashlights can go for 400+ hours in fast strobing mode.

5 Stars on Amazon…
http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-Flashlight-Lantern-Flasher/dp/B001CUL4DE

You mean to tell me that Smith & Wesson makes a 4 in 1 tool and not ONE of those four uses would be desirable in Quake III???

CLEARLY a sign of the wussification of America…