SMITH & WESSON 8.6in Folding Knife

SMITH & WESSON 8.6in Folding Knife

I want to drop this item from my order. I do I delete it?

Is this a switchblade?

Not a switchblade but assisted open

There are a few styles of S&W assisted-open knives, and I have used quite a few of them. Almost all are made by Taylor, a US brand, and then rebadged - No problem, since many companies do this. These are fairly high quality, with good safety and lock mechanisms, and the blades are a pretty high grade of steel. However, be aware that with or without the clip, these are VERY BIG. For normal work use, I prefer their Black Ops 3 or 4 models. These big ones are fine too, but not small.

I got some last sale so that I could have extras in emergency kits in vehicles, or go-bag, or earthquake kits.

1 Like

Is this knife made in China or the USA

You can self-cancel an entire order in the first 2 hours. After that the order is released for processing. You can contact Woot customer service about returning the item if you desire.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Found this on Amazon:

I bought this knife last week and it arrived today. I didn’t mind the color shown in the deal but was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and it was all black. Really like the feel of it, not too heavy or too light and it opens very well.

2 Likes