Smith & Wesson Micro90 Compact LED Pistol Light with Rail Mount

A good light will blind your adversary as well, and if used properly will not blind you or affect your night vision too badly.
Laser sites give away your position too.

Not overpriced. Cheapest on Google Shopping is $54. Gun owners expect to pay more for a quality light which won’t get battered to pieces by recoil.

Me did.

But kinda scared you posted this in a pistol light sale thread.

Just sayin.

that’s only after Cowboy Woot and Cattle Woot. Flying cows anyone?

Are you saying I was quick on the draw, or are you saying I jumped the gun?

The average wooter does not seem like the gun toting type.

betcha right about now alot of you guys are BEGGING woot to put up a putter… Some golf balls… ANYTHING… Boy, talk about niche marketing…

Nascardad brought out the big guns on this one!

nice

Yes.

The average Wooter is the adult equivalent of Caillou. Amazed this is even here.

Whisky Woot-----NOW we’re talkin’!!!

Doh, my state has a lot of Woots on this… I’ll see the cup half full and say we’re safer now.

Yup…If there’s one thing that Arizona residents love, it’s firearm accoutrements.

I think he is saying you are a hillbilly and they are mocking your “redneckness” But, they are the first to get robbed!

I bought one of these last time Woot offered them. I have to say, I’m impressed to say the least. Fits perfectly on my Glock and doesn’t budge from recoil at all. Nice controls and is very bright.

Highly recommend, especially at this price. I may even go in for another one now that I think of it, could use a spare!

I believe the woot gods have answered my prayers. Although I wanted to nap Later, I’ll gladly take a nap now and pray my wootalyzer v3.54.10 will wake me up when the next item starts…

Actually, my cat seems interested in this. Hmmmm.

I would love a Scotch.Woot.com

Dare to dream!

I got sick of buying sights and lights and such for my guns, I have too bad of aim. Now I just use grenades, can this accessory be retrofitted onto my grenades?