Smooth Fitness 5.65 Folding Treadmill

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Smooth Fitness 5.65 Folding Treadmill
$799.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Great sweater dryer!!

I love these pieces of exercise equipment whose maximum weight limit is LESS than most overweight adult men, lol.

Product Video
[youtube=J0fljB1mEx0][/youtube]

Amazon Price: $956.45

Seems like a pretty good deal all around. It’s first time on woot but treadmills don’t seem to be woot’s forte

Whoa, (checks watch) it isn’t January 1st yet - we haven’t rationalized the amount of weight we’ve gained in 2011. By my count I still have several weeks to get my money’s worth. In short, this should have been a January Woot

Good day sir

$968.45 on Amazon - 4.5 Star rating
http://www.amazon.com/Smooth-Fitness-5-65-Folding-Treadmill/dp/B0035HEPXS

It’s not Jan 1 yet, but it will be by the time this thing gets delivered.

Does the running belt require lubrication or is it self-lubricating?

Hmmm… 300 lb weight limit… perhaps It’s trying to tell me something : )

Like get my butt on it before it no longer works for me… : )

amazon link: B0035HEPXS ~$950 from amazon vendors

Close to a grand on the bay…

Walmart had it at $899 months ago…

looking like a good deal here if your in the market…

-Jam

If this arrives in time for Christmas I can tie some cookies on a string and set it up in front of the fireplace.

Great Bacon drying belt.
Buy it.

This thing is going to kill the next wootoff when it comes around.

How is this on the joints? I don’t have the money for this right now but I was looking into bikes because I don’t want to destroy my knees running.

I hear ya. Why not try an elliptical? It’s much easier on the knees…

$5 shipping on something this big is a bargin.

Balances out all the small crap they charge $5 shipping for.

I’ll shell out my $24/month and go to the gym. Or invest in better sneakers and run outside.

This is a good price for a decent treadmill, but I just don’t see the payoff of only owning a treadmill.

And the deck can support up to 300 lbs of dirty laundry.

I’d go for a bike or an elliptical in that case. If you have knee concerns, a treadmill isn’t much better than running on the road.