Snake Eyes

Oooooo…pretty snake.

This shirt brings out the devil in everyone who equips it

In red and gold with a red banner behind it, the star kinda says “commie” to me…

Woody, in Austin, TX (Ironically, the heart of Texas, and the only known location of communists in the state.)

Feminine lips, flowers, and what looks like really girly eyes. I am not so intimidated by this thing anymore.

I don’t understand why so much of this “badass” shirt art style is done with clinical, emotionless vectors instead of visceral, passionate linework. It just feels too rigid to be dangerous, and too smooth to be tough.

It just needs way more oomph to really convey the sort of mood a graphic like this is supposed to convey.

This is so Teefury.

Emblem for a bad 80’s hair-metal band?

Except Snake Eyes was a GI Joe…so many conflicts!

I likey! fans self :wink:

Perhaps the same one ‘liqour’ comes from.

Man, there’s a lot of Austinites on Woot. I find more every day! And yeah, I think it’s the only safe haven for heathen hippies and commies in the south. -hides under some guy’s hemp backback with my Stubb’s ribs…

I will always have a love/hate relationship with my home state ;_;.

This shirt reminds me of something that old women at HEB would yell at me for.

I had an old lady yell at me for wearing a green tshirt that had black floral butterflies on it. She thought it was mary jawanah… Hahaha, oh that day was grand.

Aww, it’s so cute!

What the plum blossoms? They don’t exactly scream machismo.

small body on that thar snake. and the top looks more like a cat of some sort.

That T-shirt is so not me but if I could get my 82 year old mother to wear it then it could work. Xmas thoughts here.

I totally thought of Jafar from Aladdin when I first saw the shirt.

I think it’s high time you looked up the word sarcasm, sir.

I almost went “wat” when I saw this shirt. Then I realized It’s shirt.woot.com and then lowered my standards to rock bottom and still can’t bring myself to even think about buying it.

Ehhh…don’t care for snake shirts…don’t care for the color scheme…was hoping for another week of EC’s.

not that this will sale out , but for future reference I made a little pie graph. for sell outs .
I know it’s been done but I couldn’t sleep and well, here ya go

http://inlinethumb46.webshots.com/45485/2842740860101533662S600x600Q85.jpg