Snapdragon Pho Bowls 12-Pack Your Choice

Snapdragon Pho Bowls 12-Pack Your Choice

These are $2.27 in our Wal-Mart, $27.24 for 12. Come on Woot!

5 Likes

I think Woot is giving us a big pho queue here.
This should be $20 all day long, they’re $1.99 each locally.

Woot: just putting a random number with a strikethrough does not a deal make. I’ve got oceanfront* property in South Georgia for $500000 $50000/acre to sell you.

[*] after the seas rise and Florida is just a giant submerged coral reef

4 Likes

$1.69 per 2.1 ounce serving for Veggie, Mushroom, or beef at Woodmans.

It is on sale, .60 cents off this week. (AIsle 12, shelf B09)

3 Likes

They only have beef at that price and it still comes out more after shipping is added.

What’s a Woodman’s? Do I have to drive there?

1 Like

We have a Woodmen’s in our town. Is that the same as a Woodman’s? Ha!

I really miss Woot before it got eaten by Amazon.

Amazon has these 6 for $20, so they think 12 for $30 is a deal. So whose rear end does that “$46” come from?

4 Likes

List Price? That’s MSRP from the vendor. For some grocery items, it includes shipping.

1 Like

GLUTEN FREE??? HAHAHAHA!!! --Ingredients: blah, blah, blah, WHEAT !!!

Costco sells this brand. Their app has them listed for $16.99 for nine bowls. They are a few dollars less in store. I think I paid $9.99 last time I bought them locally at Costco.

Only the Beef contains wheat in the soy powder, so yeah that bad.

All the rest state they were manufactured in a facility that processes wheat.

EDIT - Hole up!!! The photo of the ingredients for the Beef does not match the text in the features. The manufacturer does not show wheat in their version of the ingredients. That being said, I will revert back to my original message:

Ingredients: blah, blah, blah, MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES … WHEAT …

1 Like

@ThunderThighs see my edits on edits on edits. :slight_smile:

Holy pho Batman!

Regardless of pricing… Does anyone have first hand experience with this product? Is it any good at any price?

I got a 9-pack at Costco, they’re quite good. Great flavor, but this pricing is not a Woot-worthy deal. I’d be all over it at a $2/pho price point.

I’ve not had these, but I got some instant Snapdragon shoyu ramen cup noodles last year and they were awful. They might do a better job with pho, but I’d recommend trying a single bowl before buying a multipack.

Local Midwest grocery chain.
They do have local delivery

Sonofa, the preview pic I thought it was ice cream. Damn your click bait.

2 Likes

Glad to know I’m not the only one! :rofl::icecream:

1 Like