Snapware Storage Solutions

We’ve had the same glass set we bought at Costco years ago (3?) and they are fantastic. Bought another set, real happy with these.

Just received the glass storage set and put it through the dishwasher already. I love these things! They feel nicely hefty & sturdy, and I’m sure if we follow the “no sudden temp changes” rules they’ll be just lovely. Quite satisfied!

Same here! And thanks for all the info - especially the tips from Consmuer Reports, that’s uber-bacon worthy to know! I’m a non-pro retired house-hold chef, but many friends & family will agree & NOT while under duress*, that, well…

That I was better as a ‘chef’ than bacon is in a dress of bacon, or even better than a pig - wrapped in a bacon-tuxedo - resplendent in it’s Luau form!

*(This time, that is, muahahaha!)

And, in honor of bacon’s last flaming hours on woot, for my first post in this community: I must admit and own up to the shame that as a household chef, baker, candlestick maker, etc, I didn’t already know everything on that list…

softly ‘boo-hoo-ing’ for effect, even though it’s not working

Phew. Okay. (wiping the tears away) Okay. I think I can move forward and be confident in the new things I’ve learned!

Thanks again! :wink:
bex
…and went chuckling all the way home.

For the Snapware 1101192 Glasslock Oven Safe 18pc Set
Under the Feature, it says:
Set Includes: 3 round containers, 4 rectangle containers, 3 square containers, and 9 matching lids
(which actually adds up to 19, not 18?)
But then under Specs, it only listed 2 square containers.

The specs are correct. There are 2 square containers. I’ve emailed in to have this corrected. Thank you for pointing it out.

Anyone know if the egg holder would store whole, raw eggs? My daughter has chickens, and these would be great for carrying the eggs from her house to mine.

just use egg cartons that you get from the grocery store… the eggtainer might not be as good because the eggs could move around in the container and crack

There’s a very similar snapware set on sale at Costco now. I actually purchased it today. It is 20 pieces, and currently has an instant rebate (so no paperwork, basically a sale price) for $22 plus tax. It’s cheaper than this one from Woot once shipping is factored in, it has one more container with lid, and you’ll walk out the door with it instead of waiting 2 weeks.