Snug Kids Earmuffs Hearing Protectors

Snug Kids Earmuffs Hearing Protectors

Funny - the same item’s been relisted. Didn’t like the comments?

I’ll repeat; no db rating = unsafe. ESPECIALLY for children.

1 Like

Nope, different color. No conspiracy.

Here’s the other sale: Snug Kids Earmuff Hearing Protectors

I agree. Would not trust to protect my kids hearing.

1 Like

You’re kidding, right?

So a different color changes the prima facie problem here, of unsafe ear gear?

When you can’t address the substance, attack the semantics. :roll_eyes:

Look (from a business owner and educated consumer): I know you’re trying to do your best with what you’ve got, but this ain’t how. Simply saying, “I agree with you. But I’m really sorry - it is what it is, and there’s nothing I can do about it personally. Your comments serve as a prospective warning, thanks,” would be FAR better.

Hi there. Sorry you’re upset but that’s how our site has always worked - new sale, new discussion thread.

The inventory for this color came to us at a different time than the green. Clearance is our area for helping Amazon move inventory. We look at the list when they’re given to us.

1 Like

What does this, whatsoever, have to do with what I said?

You’re simply arguing to argue, because again, your substance has no merit.

Let’s start again, and I’ll capitalize, just for clarity and to make absolutely sure you understand me:

I DON’T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE MODEL OR COLOR - ALL OF THEM ARE SUBSTANTIVELY THE SAME. I CARE (AS SHOULD YOU AND WOOT) THAT YOU ARE SELLING HEARING “PROTECTION” WITH NO RATING TO PROVE ITS EFFICACY. I’M “UPSET” THAT YOU 1. SEEMINGLY DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT, AND 2. KEEP ARGUING, WITH ZERO ADDRESS TO THAT ISSUE, AND SOLELY BRING UP IRRELEVANT, META-SEMANTICS IN THE PROCESS.

I know how Woot works - I’ve been here far longer than you. Nigh since its inception, in fact.

When I began here, there was no “Clearance,” and they told you straight up when something was a piece of garbage. Caveat emptor. When you started here, they apparently decided safety doesn’t matter, arguing for the sake of arguing was perfectly ok, and engagement is far more important than substance.

Having to search the web for that information is unreasonable. It should be listed here.

And, in fact, when I researched originally and tracked down the company website, they didn’t even say it there.

Again, having to rely on some random photo shot, from some random review, in some random sales post (or even some random review on the web), is an excessive ask for most people.

It. Should. Be. Listed. Here. And frankly, I shouldn’t have to argue about that fact.

Absolutely. As soon as nuts list dB ratings.

There are already too many nuts on this thread.

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s a matched set for those “Special & Loud Moments”.

2 Likes

Of course. Because safety - especially for kids - is nuts. :roll_eyes:

Yeah, this thread has a lot of BS, alright. But it’s the noise coming from the circle-jerk above, of troll posters, not the signal from the relevant, concerned and logical.

Hey all. I removed some posts that were personal attacks. We do not allow personal attacks on the Woot! forums.

I get that y’all don’t like the specs on this item. But it is what it is. We pull these items from Amazon and that’s all they had. We know Wooters are smart and will research products before they buy.

Now, hate on Woot all you want but no personal attacks.

And good morning.

I don’t believe in anonymous censures. At least have the guts to confront me in person if you don’t like what I’m saying.

And, no, I’m not talking to myself.

1 Like