Snuggies Blanket with Sleeves and Booklight – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Snuggies Blanket with Sleeves and Booklight - 2 Pack
$5.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

woohoo snuggles!

ok. i’m ready for the monkeys now…

So close to first! Can’t wait for my snuggie. And I can gift one for that birthday I missed… From February…

I’d rather have the woot-off over than watch them sell snuggies

I would get one if the shipping was lower :frowning:

Is it two or is it one? Seems like there’s conflicting information.

I love my Slanket and the rest of my “sleeved blankets” are knockoffs, also fine.

Got these before xmas, the blanket is basic but A-OK. The Booklight is Complete garbage, don’t expect it to work for more than 2 seconds if at all.

Woah woah woah, HOLD UP. You’re telling me these are blankets with SLEEVES? This solves like 95% of the problems I have in everyday life like when I am trying to read a book, or talk on the telephone. Normal blankets slip and slide and get in the way, but this blanket with sleeves will make everything a breeze!

In for THREE

Buy the snuggies, people! I want my screaming monkeys!

ok everyone go join the snuggie cult…

The booklight totally seals the deal

Unlike the description you CAN buy 3 (so 6 total)

I wasn’t aware that they made snuggies without sleeves, but apparently they do.

Where the hell have you been?

It says one blanket under the pic - but a two pack - which is it?

So is it one or two? Says 2 pack and when you order you can order more than one… which then says 6 packs when you pick 3. Yet the picture says only one. Guess it’s a two pack.

A two-pack but one blanket per order. Now there’s a thinker.

most worthless invention ever, my wife’s cousin wears these to pub crawl in, other than getting your brew-dog on no earthly reason to own a snuggie. This will die a slow death like Crocs(please!!)