Snuggies Blanket with Sleeves and Booklight – 2 Pack

Based on other poster’s, I’d say you got a good deal. $2 extra and saved you the trouble of throwing it away.

In the box:

(2) Fleece Blankets with Sleeves (Choose Your Color)
(2) Book Lights

Nope, you get 2 blankets & 2 tiny boat anchors.

Vomits

I only bought it because I thought there woulld be 2 snuggies.

If I am getting only 1, I guess my kids will have to share. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bought these last winter. Booklights got chewed up by the dogs, but no loss, but the snuggies were actually pretty good for watching TV on a cold night or naping in the recliner.

The green one is not the same thin quality as the blue and camo. The blue and camo have the ‘snuggie’ logo on it. I don’t have the tie-dye one so can’t comment on it.

The green one is thicker fleece and has two pockets on it with no snuggie logo.

The booklights don’t do too bad, but the light sits up way off the page. My toddler loves playing with them by clicking them and letting them open and trying to figure out how to close it back.

Make fun of them all you want. Snuggies are awesome!!!

you win on that deal, the lights are junk

2 silver bucky balls
5 Polaroid players
1 Kitrics Scale
8 Binoculars
3 Sylvania cameras
3 Callaway GPS
4 Twin packs Bucky Balls
5 Chefs sharpeners
2 Apple iPads
1 Pentax camera
7 Cree twin flashlights
3 Sunbeam throws.

An average of less than 4 of each item offered for sale.

<3 ours. My husband is 6ft tall and they just cover the top of his ft when standing. plenty of room around.

Really cozy!

:slight_smile:

Argh! The tie-dye ran out that fast? That bites. When I ordered these the last time, it was “random color,” and there were four colors. I ordered three sets, thinking I’d get three different colors. NOPE. I got all blue. It was a blue Christmas last year, but everybody loves their “not-a-Snuggies.”

In fact, my grandmother was in the hospital for a week with pneumonia, and the blankets they had there weren’t warm enough for her. I brought her “not-a-Snuggie,” and everybody loved it (most especially her). She was warm, and all the nurses wanted a Snuggie too.

Anyway, I got camo for my husband, because he likes being warm, but thought us both being in blue snuggies was a bit…weird.

What, no Weezer Snuggie?

You’re getting two - double 'em up!!

Hear that everyone? Order 3!

And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeee!

These are great in the car no one is cold while i pump out the AC. yeah in for 3 more.

you get two snuggies and two lights

These are great to keep in a vehicle. The booklights are tucked into the actual blanket themselves. Looks like you didn’t get them but they are in there.

Not to mention the “shipping and handling” for 1 when ordering for the commercials is more than the total price here for 2 (based on the “in the box” that says 2 Snuggies and 2 lights)

Are these refurbished?