Snuggies Blanket with Sleeves and Booklight – 2 Pack

If you live in a cold northern state like I do, these are great for TV watching in the middle of winter when it’s below zero outside.

I recommend that you run them through the dryer with a bounce sheet for a cycle before use. Really cuts down on the static electricity they generate as you move.

And with Smartpost, if you order a bunch today they’ll be here in time for the cold to set in.

Blankets in June … Someone at Woot is a marketing GENIUS! (NOT!)

I got one of these (in stylin’ blue tie-dye) in a recent bag of crap. Reasonably cozy and the reading light is handy!

Buy 3 sets and save them for gift giving - Christmas,birthday, etc. Cheap gift that always impresses for some peculiar reason. I’ve given away about 15 of these things in the past year.

Or just buy some and throw them at the homeless.

Saves $15.00 from Amazon’s price (after shipping, and Amazon’s doesn’t have booklights) :open_mouth: There’s no reason to not buy it I guess… They can make good gifts too.

Maybe I’ll try to turn it for a profit on Ebay or something xD

In for one. Hell, once winter hits again this will come in handy.

Dang, I wanted the ladder but took too long logging in (curse those multiple email addresses!). Oh well, doesn’t sound like I have to wait for long for Lil’ Giants to come back around…

I bought 3 pair last Woot-off, with plans to use them as packing/gag gifts. Wrapped a gift for a friend’s daughter’s graduation gift recently. She loved it. Thought it was a real gift - very thoughtful. :-/

I got these in a previous Woot. I was always a Snuggie naysayer but I have to say, I love them! LOL I never realized how annoying blankets were when you wanted to lay on the couch and read.

That being said, I got my booklights but both of them had nasty corroded batteries so I tossed em.

If it weren’t … green.

you can get them in any color you want as long as it’s green.

I have these exact booklights - they really don’t help when reading books on the iPad.

In for 2. The price is great!

Blankets are comfy. Booklights are better used for skipping across a pond or dis-assembly for learning purposes by children (or adults!), as the release mechanism is quite interesting.

The booklight clip is cumbersome. If you read fantasy, you’ll have to clip it to about 100+ pages to get a grip. While the actual light-fixture is kind’ve adjustable, the light itself is narrow and awkwardly bright; not enough to really make your book visible, and annoying when it gets in your eyes.

In sum, I wouldn’t get excited about the lights. But Blanket it up if needed!

These will be great in the Zombie apocalypse. The book lights will serve as a great distraction for the mindless walking dead all the while keeping toasty during the nuclear winter!

Seafoam Green = gross.

This is a great deal for a couple of snuggies

I’ve done the same for both.

Country of origin?

I am physically incapable of NOT buying both this Snuggie 2-pack and the Cree LED flashlight. Every time.

I think I have a problem.