So Be It 2009 Pinot Noir (6)

So Be It 2009 Pinot Noir 6-Pack
$74.99 (Normally $138.25) 46% off List Price
2009 So Be It Pinot Noir
CT link above

Previous offer:
7/2/12

1. Congrats, Cesare

Im tempted to buy, just cuz its his thousandth!

Folks this is a seriously good value play Pinot! I don’t have more note with me, but this was excellent, and given this price if you like pinot this is a no brained. I’ll post note later when I get home.

When/where did you get to try this one?

Membership has its privileges :slight_smile:

I think DST ended at Woot HQ. Your post is from the future…it says “one hour from now” as the timestamp.

Congrats Cesare! 1000!

quality posts: 1000

I still cannot find which states this wine can be shipped to using the new mobile version of this website. Any help would be appreciated.

I wasn’t able to find that info on the mobile version, either. Here’s the list for this one:

California, Colorado, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming

No Ohio? First time I ever saw us cut out. Is it because everyone hates us for dominating the news cycle this election season??

It has nothing to do with the election, we all just hate Ohio period. :slight_smile:

I’d love to hear some tasting notes/reviews of this s my wife is a Pinot lover and the price point is really good. Don’t usually find many good to great Pinots at this price…

You did of course check out the previous offer link provided by Cesare?

So if we’re going to compare budget to budget, any thoughts vs. The Other Guys Pennywise 2009 PN that a certain mag and SH rated 90 best buy?
I’d like to think this is significantly better.

Is this made by Sequana?

Shhhh… be very quiet.

http://www.winewatch.com/previous-offers-list/rhone-wine-tasting-at-wine-watch-north-vs-south-wednesday-january-26th-7pm-po915/

References the 2008:

Alas, no shipping to CT. So be it.

I haven’t had the Pennywise, but I can say that this is solid juice for the price. I find that many Pinots in this price range are hard to swallow, but this is actually quite tasty. A nice everyday Pinot for $12.50 a bottle.

Congratulations Cesare!!
[youtube=3GwjfUFyY6M][/youtube]