So Begins the Last Crap of the Year

Been on woot! since 2006 I finally got a crap. Such a relief.

Sold out in less than 2 minutes?

Hard to imagine this isn’t a scam.

I clicked on buy it about 1.5-2 seconds after the previous woot stopped being available.

Page loading icon spun for several minutes before timing out.

Shame on you woot.

same

Know my pain

Darn had it then gone.

So… I got “denied”, but I see a crap in “things I bought” - do not tease me so, Woot.

Mine was taken out of the cart while I was trying to purchase it. Real classy.

If you’re going to demand that I not complain when I miss out on the craps, you could at least not taunt me with a message telling me to check out faster when I clicked place order less than one minute after the page went up, only to have it sell out during processing. =(

Nice. Got one. Didn’t think it would happen since I wasn’t logged in. Got through login process and still nabbed one.

I couldnt figure out my darn password!

Was able to hit the button that I wanted one after just logging in, but then had to update payment info. Slowly.

Then sold out from under me, sucks.

I was able to score one before the end of the year, now to wait and see what else i can buy

Well, two mountains of disappointments this year… Heck, for as long as I have been with woot, Ill take it.

Disrespectful woot. 4 days ago, you were cancelling paid orders because you ‘ran out’ – and now you are offering it again.

Now you tell me. Thought I got in and then got a cancel page. Now I feel like crap and don’t want to buy anything. :frowning:

Logged in just to see sold out. Yay! Oh well I just ran a 10K to get ready for my half marathon so… eh.

Gah!! I had it! I hit buy now and the server crashed!!! NOOO!! There’s always next year. Happy New Year, Everyone!

My first Boggy Old Canoe since I joined!

Denied again!