So Many Queen-Sized Sheets

“Rayon from bamboo?”

+1 Thanks for the information. I’m sure a lot of people didn’t know this as well!

TENCEL is also a rayon, and while it might be made from eucalyptus fibers, like the bamboo it is so far removed it can’t be said to be “natural”. And it does involve some pretty nasty chemicals to derive the fabric from the plant materials.

I’m a little late to the game here, but are those 100% cotton 800TC sheets single ply or double ply?

Regardless of how or what they are made of, these Rayon from Bamboo Sheets are the softest, lightest, coolest sheets I have ever owned. They are over sized so there is plenty of room for the top sheet to share on both sides of the bed. I bought a set a couple of years ago. They are all I use and are washed once a week. Still holding up very well. So happy to see them on here again at a much reduced price than I originally paid. Bought 2 more sets in different colors.

Just a side note. They do wrinkle, especially the pillow cases from sleeping on them, if you can live with that, these are awesome sheets.

I agree. I can’t stop talking about how much I love these sheets. Now I have a comfortable place to rest my head while I digest bamboo.

• Human Panda