So Who is Switching?

I was at Costco today and these two pretty girls were trying to get me to switch to DirecTV. But after I told them I had a fast cable connection, the prettier one told me I could keep my cable internet and just switch to the DirecTV for my TVs.

Has anybody switched like that?

2 Likes

I would like to SWITCH! to keep those two pretty girls happy.

1 Like

The problem is that your cost for your internet plan with your cable provider will almost assuredly go up further than you like. I guess for the TV portion, you would need to compare prices and channel offerings to see if it is worthwhile.

But please, don’t buy something because a company is using your biology against you. They hire pretty young things (of both sexes) to appeal to prospective customers. Trust me when I tell you that the young women are not going to hop into bed with you because you sign a DIRECTV contract with them. A contract whose terms you may later come to regret long after the sexy sales babes have long since stopped smiling and flirting with you in Costco, I might add.

Good luck, whatever you decide to do!

3 Likes

I switched several years ago to DirecTv for the NFL Sunday Ticket. I still have my internet through Comcast. I’m happy with it the TV service.

3 Likes

I think… TRJ is attempting to get some bots to use this thread instead of the 10-Day drawing for a SWITCH…

5 Likes

I’d like to switch so I can get a new switch. Oops, forgot to turn off my Ruskie bot equipment

4 Likes

WHAT??? NO WAY DAVE! It really did happen! I thought it was weird to only switch the TV service.

2 Likes

As stated above, you will not be able to get in bed with the direct-tv girls if you switch! Get it together

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m gonna think about it for a couple of days. I had never heard of people splitting their service like that.

2 Likes

You may need to visit the pretty girls again before you decide…

SWITCH

DON’T SWITCH

2 Likes

The prettier one I liked just texted me. ; ) I need to ask if she can switch me on or something. She kinda already has tho, TBH.

4 Likes

"Woot! I’d love to switch ______ (fill in the blank) .

2 Likes

Woot, I’d love to switch the weather

1 Like

Woot, I’d love to switch the weather.

1 Like

Woot, I’d love to switch the weather…

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like