Social Distancing is Calling

Social Distancing is Calling

The shipping on this shirt is social distancing. June.

Yes. We just learned that we will have to close our shirt operations as it is a non-essential business. We hope to be back sooner but for now we’re being cautious with our shipping expectations.

7 Likes
  • Standard - Estimated delivery Jun 30 - Jul 01
  • Express - Estimated delivery Jun 28

Stay safe, every one! The shirts can wait.

(I hope I don’t run out, though.)

2 Likes

Another form of trying profit from a pandemic selling these t-shirts. No thanks.

Maybe pinterest has a diy?

But…but…

:sigh:

1 Like

We’re all on house arrest anyway. We can be naked.

2 Likes

I’m okay with that. Except I’m still at work.

2 Likes

Check the towel sales?
Sheets? Casual Toga Tuesdays?

2 Likes

@Larry1977, this shirt won the outdoors derby! It’s the shirt of the day because it’s what the people wanted! If you think something else should win, you can always perform your civic duty in the derby. I’d suggest voting for this hilarious shirt this week. It’s not baaaad at all! :rofl:

9 Likes

Ooh I like that one. It’s even green for Christmas!

2 Likes

(and the Grotto) Right @hot72chev?

2 Likes

LOVE IT!

2 Likes

Nah – because social media ain’t my thing.

I’m mainly purchasing from only two sites these days anyway: catshirtswoot and Mediocritee. I’ve pretty much stopped buying from TeeTurtle since they changed the blanks.

(There some irony in that, I guess.)

4 Likes

Get the team on Woot bandanas. I say this half jokingly. When PPE runs out (and it’s gone in most places already) a bandana is going to be better then nothing. @Lady5tark, Bandana Derby? They may as well look good! Pretty sure this would be considered essential.

2 Likes

whaaaaAAAAAAAT

Thanks to all the wooters who voted for this one. It is a shame that there will be delays in production, but keeping all the workers safe is even more important than getting woot shirts.

7 Likes

I AM HORRIBLY OFFENED BY THIS SHIRT AND WANT IT TAKEN DOWN NOW!