Soft Air & Crosman Airsoft

anyone have the blackwater aeg rifle? looks pretty neat.

I’m not sure if this is actually a review of this gun, but it sure is entertaining. Excellent opening music.

Doesn’t Woot offer refill bb’s? Or plastic thingys? Or mercury-impregnated, cyanide-powder-coated, shatter-prone lead bb’s from China’s Roys 'R Us ?

Doesn’t Woot offer refill bb’s? Or plastic thingys? Or mercury-impregnated, cyanide-powder-coated, shatter-prone lead bb’s from China’s Roys 'R Us ?

Just received my battery powered Thompson yesterday. I am was impressed with it, and had great fun shooting blowing holes through the cardboard shipping box it came in. However the box is now full of holes and I have nothing else to shoot. So I ordered another battery powered Thompson today so I can get another box. Guess I will give the extra Tommy to my son who kept asking to use mine yesterday.

Question for you: how loud is this thing? Are the cops going to show up at my front door?

Has anyone tried out the Blackwater or the Stinger yet ?

I just received my Thompson M1-A1 Clear Spring-Powered Rifle today. Couple hrs ago, I snuck out to my workshop to check it out without my kids’ hovering over me. First off, I didn’t realize it was not powered (but that’s on me, I know). It was in a sealed box (just a cover over styrofoam). I noticed handgrip felt loose and then saw that the 3 screws from the trigger grip area and the 3 screws on the barrel housing were NOT there. I found 6 tiny screws in my junk drawer and put them in. Put BBs in, inserted clip… nothing. In fact it will only load BBs if I push spring on clip down and hold clip horizontal and shake until BBs enter that part. Almost as if the BBs are a millimeter or two too big!
This thing is likely heading back.
Cheers to all !! and happy Wooting

I finally opened mine today. Complete trash… won’t fire. Thankfully I bought it as a prop and not to actually fire. But a warning to future woot-off buyers… Don’t buy this and expect it to work.

I’m sorry to hear that! It looks like all but one of these models has a 1 Year warranty with Soft Air. I’d suggest getting in touch with them to see about a replacement or other options. If you need any additional support, don’t hesitate to email Woot Member Services. support@woot.com