SOG Bi-Polar Satin Knife

http://www.woot.com/Forums//emoticons/emotion-41.gif

$50 seems steep for a knife.

I bought one several Woot-off’s ago. A very fine knife. The dual spring-assisted blades are smooth and certain. SOG makes very fine knives and this one is exceptional. The price is absolutely the lowest I’ve seen.

i used to be a kershaw man untill i owned an sog. ive had a flash two for almost 9 years now ive been using it every day and its still in really good shape. sog knives are indestructible.

im still pissed off over last christmas when my mom and I stayed up until 1am and didnt get a BOC b.c. woot got all tricky on us.

That? Tha’s not a knife…This is a knife.

wooters.us not working?

Savage! KAI (Kershaw) is superior to Gerber for around the same price point - AND its not made in china.

I tend to go with KAI, Spiderco or Benchmade for my folders and KAI or Cold-steel for my fixed blades.

Bi-Polar. Does that mean it will skin a polar bear as well as a penguin?

I just bought this knife on the last one, came right away.

Pros:
Pretty quick knife release, got the hang of the safety mechanisms rather quickly and felt pretty confident with it.

Does have a point on the end to break glass, but be sure to read how to properly break a car window before trying (corners).

Seatbelt cutter looks solid.

Cons:
A little on the heavy side

Comes with pouch and not a clip, but the pouch is sturdy and clips easily to a belt.

All and all, if you are on the road a lot, good thing to have.

retails for $145

No way.

lolz!!

lolz!!

Bummer! Thanks

Nope not at all - paying under $50 will lead only to tears and heartbreak. This knife if taken care of will last longer then you.

I sliced my left hand off with this knife. It is so sharp…

hahahaaa

Noticed that myself. And I prefer it over mywoot.net. Oh well.

I’ve got an idea! For that guy who traveled from out of state, just sneak this puppy into his carry-on luggage for the return trip. I’m sure he’ll really be surprised when it’s found! :>