SOG Bladelight 3-inch

SOG Bladelight 3-inch

“See what you’re a-slicin’ with the SOG Bladelight!”

1 Like

I got this knife a couple years back from WOOT. You get what you pay for but with that said, it’s just “ok” as a EDC or backup to your backup if you want to stow it in your go bag. I’ve had to take mine apart a couple of times to re-bend the clip. It’s not very strong and will “spring” over time requiring you to re-bend it (or if you hang it into something and it gets pulled off your belt). The light does work well. Got the “lighted” fixed blade also. As expected, neither holds an edge well so make sure you carry a sharper. Replacing the batteries is easy with the help of a small phillips driver.

I would avoid any of these gimmicky looking knives. These are pretty much bottom of the barrel when it comes to SOG’s quality. I considered these mall ninja knives. Typically people who don’t own many knives, never sharpened them, and don’t plan on it, will buy these and dull them out fast cutting stupid stuff.

It’s 8CR13MOV where everything else offered here is AUS8 or SV30. There are countless better knives in 8CR13MOV in this price range that would be money better spent.

Just my $0.02

1 Like

So what’s the difference between this knife and the SOG Bladelight LED 3” Folding Knife that’s going for $17.99?

Bilingual instruction booklet. That gave it a different SKU. We’ve hidden one. And will be refunding $2 to the ones that bought the more expensive one.

1 Like