SOG EOD Powerlock 2.0 with C4 Spike and 1/4” Drive

In 4 3. I’m always scrambling to find something to make a hole for the blasting cap when I’m assembling my IEDs – the C4 spike seems to be just the ticket.

The matte black finish means that you can use it at night without those pesky reflections telling people where you are.

I bought one of these last woot off. Its pretty nice.

I cut up a lot of pennies with the wire cutters and it didn’t harm the edge at all :slight_smile:

Also for people wanting to know what the C4 Spike is for… well these are probably millitary surplus. Good news is that you can remove any of the tools you don’t want and replace them with ones you do want.

Check out the company homepage www.sogknives.com for a list of tools you can replace the C4 spike with.

no corkscrew. multi-tool fail.

If this is something the McGuyver might use, does the tool come with a complimentary mullet job?

i have had a sog for 3 years now and love it. great tool! it has come in handy more times than i can count, and i payed nearly $70 for mine.

Can I take this on an airplane?

oh noooooooooo…the knives are back! darn…

Bought one of these last Woot Off. Very nice!

When capping into c4 yo have to puunch a hole for the blasting cap to fit into, don’t want to justjam the cap in. I like my gerber tool with its c4 spike, the Sog one isn’t long enough to get a good seat on ur cap IMHO

Highly doubtful…

If you want to get detained and have a full body cavity search … then go for it

Picked this up last Wootoff and have been very satisfied with it as a replacement for my Leatherman. You can’t go wrong for the price.

I’ve had the silver version for a couple months now. It’s the best multi-tool I’ve owned. Don’t get it if you are looking for something lightweight, though. This one is build solid to stand up to extreme use/abuse, and lightness is not one of its many advantages.

I spent so much time thinking about it, that it was sold out before I bought one. :frowning:

Got 2 last time. Build quality and finish are OK but not as good as Leatherman Supertool 200. Better price though.

How cute some 11B trying to sound like an EOD guy… Counter charges are used on IEDs.

Order still processing…Man I really needed this. I was going to buy a Leatherman recently for $100. Come on man, please go through…please…

Yeah another SOG Woot-Off maybe.

YEAH Baby! Maybe even ammo.woot.com