SOG Gift Set

AUS8 Stainless Steel.

Don’t buy this.

If you want everyday carry knife, get something like Spyerco Delica which can fold and isn’t illegal to carry in your pocket.
If you want SHTF survival knife, get Becker BK2.

Both have much better steel.

gangstaaaaaa knives~!

…and blood, and…

I have a bumper sticker that reads: The whole world is going to hell, and I’m driving the bus. 16 years on the road, last July.

That knife looks like it would be perfect for shaving in the old west :slight_smile:

[link]Rakuten: Shop. Get Cash Back. Repeat.

[link]Rakuten: Shop. Get Cash Back. Repeat.

[link]http://www.botachtactical.com/sogbhswikn.html[/link]

83.71 if purchased individually (don’t know about Tax & shipping)

Can’t find a link for the hat, but this are the cheapest I found in google shopping.

The hat is worth $70 bucks if you ask me…whhaahhhaaaa buy 3 minions!!!

My Father’s Yugo GV probably has a price of 500 bucks, but I wouldn’t want one if someone gave it to me.
You don’t want to pick this up just because it’s cheaper than the FULL suggested price. Get it if you think the inferior steel (AUS8) is what you want for your cutting needs.

Tell me about THIS knives, not about other knives that are not being offered.
I’m not a metallurgist, why is this steel crappy?

Want knives? COLD STEEL is the ONLY way to go!

Swedge sales pitch

Maybe, I’ll consider this next time it’s offered. I don’t trust myself with impulse buys at this time of the morning.

Don’t work at a steel mill to know which is the best metal, and one enthusiastic sentence is not enough for me.

I’ve been hassled far too many times at various office buildings for it. It’s simply not worth the hassle anymore of the extra time at building security. Too many buildings I tend to go into have small satellite government offices (overflow from other buildings) or extra paranoid bank offices in them.

Actual legality or police aren’t the issue. But I’m not going to spend time I should be in a client meeting arguing with private security about intent or knife carry codes. Using public transit can make matters more complicated as I don’t have a car to go back out and leave it behind.

I suppose if you are always going to the same building and they have no issue with it the urban carry would only be a matter of sticking to state and city ordinances.

Re: Your: “We’re dying here.”

Maybe 'cause no one really wants an SOG Gift Set at 5 am.

Sorry :frowning:

“steel cryogenically treated to increase blade toughness and wear resistance”

I didn’t know we had advanced to using cryo steel. So they froze the steel and brought it back to life?

AWESOME.

Where are the stainless power locks?

Sigh.

My hand’s getting sore from ‘slinging my monkey.’ I need something wowza to buy now.

^^X^^

These are actually quite nice, I just have far too many blades n things already.

I drifted off to sleep for 2 hours; have I missed a bag of crap?

Be aware that this is the small version:

Swedge I =
Blade 3.125" Total length = 7.88", Weight 4.3lbs

The other models are-
Swedge II = 4.75", 9.2", 7.5lbs

Swedge III = 5", 10.1", 9lbs

That makes a family oriented game sound very dirty, especially at 5am.