SOG Hex Bit Accessory Kit

I bought one to go with my sog powerlock, I keep multi tools with my vehicles and the bit sets come in handy

Awesome BOC item!

I wouldn’t feel like I got a deal on these if I only paid for shipping…

Dude, the killer inside of you needs to kill your last purchase :wink:

this is WAY too high for a set of bits. Normally, a box of screws comes with a bit inside and costs 1/3 what this does.

$8.00… are you kidding? Are they trying to stop the woot off? They could just shut it off if so… sheesh…

http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/do_not_want_cat.jpg

Some of you have made some negative comments, and I respect your opinions, however, I also have Stanley and Craftsman, but I always return to my SOG.

Yes, I’m a girl, but my husband taught me a lot about power tools. I don’t think it’s the “SOG” name in this case. They really are better, in my humble opinion.

WIN

Actually shipping from china is cheaper and faster than from California to Boston.

Why is it that it seems like a great deal on Woot but you add the shipping, the tax, the extra Woot portion . . then it goes back up to regular price!

Wow, not even a description of how these were made or what materials they’re made of?

You like to move it, move it… MOVE IT!!

Well guess it’s time for dinner.

Because they want you to buy 3.

I hear ya, but, while I buy dollar store/flea market for myself, I get a little snobby about wanting fancy brands for gifts. Plus I like amortizing the shipping over 3 items. Makes me feel slightly less chump-like.

@hedonism - just saw your comment! LOLOLOL! I AM a chump. But I’ll own it. np.

Ridiculous price for some crap. I love Woot, but some cheap Chinese crap for mucho bucks is ridiculous.

No tax in Michigan, and shipping is still only five bucks.

Oh, just in case anybody cares, I’m still getting the lingerie ads. HOW do they know I’m a woman???

And another one has “bit” the dust. Night all.