SOG Multi-Tool Powerlock EOD w/Nylon Sheath

Already have one of these bigger models… very pleased with it. Normal farm use, abused it a few times, still looks new. at $35 shipped it is a good deal. If I needed another, or wasn’t holding out for a camera - I’d pop on it.

I am still mad about not getting the wallet. Finally something for ladies and I missed it. I guess i shouldn’t of google this first!

or soda cans like the Ginsu knife.

i bet if you tried hard enough you could

You must really like Dido…

May be he was trying to spell d i l d o ?

I resemble that remark.

Unfortunately, no, it won’t. What you want is the turbo entabulator - it will fix those tachyon accelerators without a problem.

Yeah but it will crimp the blasting cap so you can just blow your arm off. Free and cauterized in one shot.

Sad I didn’t get my bag of crap. I really wanted one.

I’m planning on blowing up tons of this, the cap crimper will prove invaluable.

Good deal if you need one

Will this fix my neighbors dog from barking all night loooong

With a son heading off to college next year, I am getting him one. A tool kit in his pocket!

Me too. Do any of the other sites have a BOC?

No. Not balanced well enough to function as a throwing knife or I would have purchased them all already for my late-night ninja activities.

No, the other one didn’t come with a sheath and had four less wire stripper features which everyone needs you know.

Guessing it is a cheaper chinese knockoff of a leatherman, since it looks exactly the same. Will pass

hahaha.

What about my Arc reactor?

MULTI TOOLS are buying it.