SOG Multi-Tool Powerlock EOD w/Nylon Sheath

WOW another crappy wootoff havent seen a good one in 2 years same ol stuff or see a good deal but they have 10 and it sells in seconds

get some sleep all and pass

haha!
But even a cheap POC worked!

Bought 1!

I will be able to fix anything!

-J

I’ve heard many people say that the flat heads break off. Maybe they are trying to hard?

Or for people that can’t clip their toolbox to their belt.

Its an excellent tool. I own one and use it regularly.

User guide http://sogknives.com/news/press/media/instructions/SOG_PowerLock_Inst_Web.pdf

also this lists at $114 and has a crimper for blasting caps

How come you can say “tool” on Woot but you can’t say fl.ash?

Except this tool if you break it.

Will this work with my Lead Frog?

when did Woot remove the “I want 4” button?

I bought this during another Woot Off and to this day I can’t get one of the knife parts to go back into the slot, rendering it pretty useless, since I can’t get any other tool out now.

Maybe they don’t like Adobe?

Actually, Woot-offs have been mostly garbage since long before Amazon was involved with Woot. They’re selling leftover crap that’s sitting on the shelves, plus new crap that they brought in to sell to the gullible. The daily woots are far more likely to be something that you’d actually want to buy.

I haven’t encountered any problems with it and it’s had a lot of use. Anything can be broken with enough effort. Fortunately, if you do happen to break a tool, they’re all modular and you can buy a replacement knife/screwdriver/whatever from SOG directly.

I will say that Leathermans have a much better knife on them. The knife on these tools is good, but nothing to brag about. The pliers are just so awesome they pretty much make the tool. Super strong due to the design, and they close tight enough that I’ve plucked an eyebrow hair with them before (hey, it had to be done).

will there be a boc in this woot off?? you never know with woot these days! one thing for sure, they’re gonna be busy at woot this week.

Oh my god! Another wootoff? What the hell?

Sounds like a heavy frog…

That’s been happening since before they sold to Amazon. You’re right though…what happens is overnight, items sell very slowly. You can get 8 hours of sleep and miss only like 9 items. And the Battlestar of Condoms never comes up overnight. Let’s all get some sleep…