SOG Outdoor Gear - 3 Piece Set with Nylon Sheaths

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

SOG Outdoor Gear - 3 Piece Set with Nylon Sheaths
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 SOG Entrenching Tool (F08)
  • 1 SOG Hand Axe (F09)
  • 1 SOG Folding Camp Saw (F10)

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I could see using this for hunting with my metal detector.

How heavy are these? Like for hiking.

Nice camping tools!

Zombie-proof your whole family today!

So, are these for camping or for gardening?

Amazon only sells these individually:
Entrenching Tool
Hand Axe
Folding Saw

Nice, I can buy an item off of Woot and have flashbacks from digging holes with my e-tool. This Woot should serve as justification for 1 “lapse in judgement” when you smack someone across the head with it while thinking about the good ole days.

Mfg website:

Backup weaponry, for when we ran out of bullets.

Prices on SOGknives.com are

Ax-$50
Saw-25
Shovel - 18

$93 total. Good deal if you need them. SOG knives are top notch. I don’t know about their other equipment.

axe $34 on amazon
saw $17 on amazon
Shovel $14 on amazon
worth over 60
half off
good deal

I bought the SOG saw last year and used it to de-limb a nice rosie elk. I can tell you the axe keeps its edge even after chopping through four roosevelt elk legs.

Definitely going to pick this package up; especially with Oregon’s fall black bear season starting next week.

Ooooohhh, those look really nice. I like 'em!

Froogled The Entrenching Tool
Froogled The Hand Axe
Froogled The Folding Saw

You guys are really making me work to get these things today! It’s like having three separate woot items.

Awww! If it were just the e-tool for a Woot price (maybe $10 since they’re $16 on Amazon), I’d be all over this!

I wonder if the saw would work on an elk. Hunting season is only four months away!

So what makes the hand shovel an “entrenching” tool vs. well… a hand shovel?

Great website. They have some very intense gear! http://sogknives.com/