SOG PowerLock EOD Multitool

i want woot lights

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

SOG PowerLock EOD Multitool
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 SOG S63 PowerLock EOD Multitool

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Previous Woot

Review at the gadgeteer

Manf Website

For some reason all of a sudden I remembered what a great movie “Edward Scissorhands” is!

For some reason all of a sudden I remembered what a great movie “Edward Scissorhands” is!

Bought this a while ago and mine came with a leather carrying case that is pretty useless. It barely fits inside the case and is hard to get out. And the case doesn’t have a belt loop or clip.

have one of these, been using for about 10 years. it’s great! still use it often!

UGHHH WHO NEEDS SUCH A DEVICE??!

Got one of these on a past woot-off. A little heavier than your standard multi-tool, it’s a nice tool.

how i only need a nuclear reactor to go with this guy…

Bought one on previous woot for my son to take to combat engineer school, liked it so much I wanted one of my own. Thanks woot-off.

An EOD tech?

Thank god for the double tooth saw. My dental insurance expired!

Now all I need is a leather jacket, some bad 80s hair, and tight jeans and I’m ready to do my MacGyver remake. C’mooooon woot!

Yeah, this multi-tool includes those, too.

I bought one of these a few months back, it is awesome. I carry it regularly and use it all the time. The build quality is top notch. Comparing it to my leatherman Charge XTI, I would say that Leatherman has superior blades on their multitools, but the SOG pliers and individual tools are better. The SOG pliers are really in a class of their own.

Also: In for 2, these make great gifts.

Was wondering what EOD meant, found this:

http://www.buysog.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=s63

Did anyone get an email about the woot off?!?
I was total caught by surprise as I didn’t get an email hint. Luckily I stopped by the page :slight_smile: good old flashing lights!