SOG PowerLock EOD Multitool

There are many tools,
Only use one at a time,
Or tools will use you.

I can’t think of one thing I need this time around… hmmm. good thing for me everything else will show up. ohh and I use one of these at work all the time. good for fixing ice cream scoops.

According to Wikipedia, it can also refer to:

Esoteric Order of Da**gon, a fictional cult in the Cthulhu mythos of H. P. Lovecraft

So you might find one in your next…

Care to share? I was kinda hoping for those xbox 360 headphones.

Amazon Link with a few reviews. Looks like my brother is getting something nice for Christmas this year. This price is too good to pass up. I have the SOG S61 EOD and it’s been very useful over the years. These are very high quality tools that can take a lot of abuse. If you get this, instead of having a drawer full of tools which if you’re like me will end up being deposited all over the house, you’ll only have 1 to keep track of. It’s a little tool that can handle most jobs.

will this go away already!

is the retail of this really 110?

stop saying Otterific already. That has jumped the shark!

It’s a Woot filter - very few people have actually typed it.

(you’re one of them) :wink:

In for one. I received a cheap multitool as a gift a few years back, and have missed it since I never got it back from a “friend” who loaned it. There has been a few times I could have used one since. Like that one time where I was stuck in my car slowly sinking in a lake and I had to cut my seatbelt off of me and then swim to the I.E.D. connected to a floatilla to disable the blastcap and prevent the evil gnomes from blasting my fellow campers away from their captivity on the floating island in camp Idonwanna. I could have saved a couple more if it wasn’t for that damned seat belt. If only I had a way to cut it quickly…

I’m tired, so damned tired

LOL… you must be new to Woot. I had Woot insert “otterific” in one of my comments tonight.

I had typed in “cool” or some word like that to describe the deal.

IF I OWNED THIS, I COULD CUT MYSELF WITH IT TO MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY

Thank you for saying this. I just realized there isn’t anything I really need at the moment, so I can just go to bed instead if staying up all night. Cheers.

excruciating, must stay awake

Sears cost is $119.99 so I imagine retail is at least $110, possibly $119.99 .

Oh god help me if I weren’t racking my brain for a present for my husband I’d go to bed. I can’t afford what he really wants so instead of going to bed I’m hoping woot-off will help me with this.

A good multi-tool in general is useful to have. Personally I have a Leatherman Surge, which I use multiple times on a daily basis. Really don’t know what I would do without it, and if I didn’t already have two of them I would definitely buy this SOG. As far as the value of a tool like this, the Surge retails for $89, and having owned for several years now, I wouldn’t hesitate to pay full retail for them… if I wasn’t picking them up for $30 apiece.

Go to bed, there will be more in the morning. Wish my dogs didn’t bark at the next door neighbors cat or I would still be sleeping.

I’ve only got one big ole crow. I WANT ANOTHER ONE!!!

My first woot-off!! Please be gentle…and show me the boc!