SOG PowerPlier Deluxe Multitool

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
can’t sleep, wooters.us will eat me

SOG PowerPlier Deluxe Multitool [New] - $27.99 + $5 shipping

1 * SOG S45 PowerPlier Deluxe Multitool

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

SOG PowerPlier Deluxe Multitool
$27.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 SOG S45 PowerPlier Deluxe Multitool

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

FIRST
yes i’m a noob

lame

Come on woot, my Timex died over the weekend and I really need a new watch. I need to go to work, though…Grr!

Hmmmm…good deal …http://www.uberbargain.com/archives/2009/11/sog_s45_deluxe_pocket_powerplier_multi-tool_s45.php

a requirement if anyone is even thinking about cosplaying MacGuyver

in for one. been needing one of these

going for over $50 on other sites

$45-$50 NEW elsewhere…

MacGuyver’s multi-tool is a toothbrush. just as functional for him as this is for a regular human.

the woots are going fast today

Never really found these little multitools useful. Got a few nice ones for free from suppliers at work, but don’t get much use out of them, if any.

I have just one question. Why am I still awake? I know for certain that anything I might want is going to pop up as soon as I do go to sleep, so why not get more sleep for my time? Maybe an Ironman watch will come up, or an 8G hdsd card will pop up, but probably it’ll be more vornado’s and multitools…

I got it last wootoff, it makes me happy. damn that blade is sharp!

SOG website

Agreed.

The SOG Story
SOG Specialty Knives and Tools was named after an elite joint services military group formed for covert operations before the Vietnam War. Originally, SOG was an acronym which stood for Studies and Observations Group. Sanctioned to develop and purchase their own equipment, SOG created several knives for use in one of the harshest environments in the world. It was in the spirit of this elite group, and the quality equipment they commissioned, that SOG Specialty Knives and Tools was founded in 1986 by Spencer Frazer.
That same year, SOG introduced its first product - a fixed blade knife that retailed for $169 based on the original design of the MACV SOG Fighter. Shortly after introducing the Fighter, SOG introduced its first folding knife, the Tomcat, and its first multi-tool, the Toolclip. With the introduction of these products, and the many that followed, SOG established itself as the first knife manufacturer to expand its line to include a broad scope of folding knives and multipurpose tools, in addition to a deep assortment of fixed blades.
By the early 1990’s the company was winning industry awards and wide recognition for innovative products and designs. For example, in 1995 Mr. Frazer invented compound leverage multi-tools, a patented design which gives SOG tools vastly superior plier clamping strength.
In the late 1990’s and into the first part of the 21st century, SOG continued to introduce new products into a variety of markets, including Military, Industrial, Retail and Recreational. The combination of product innovation and quality, along with the strength of the SOG brand have enabled the company to continue to prosper.
In 2009, SOG partnered with MCC Capital Partners, a private equity firm specializing in the growth of micro and middle market branded consumer products companies. MCC will provide financial and management experience to the company, as well as access to capital, allowing Mr. Frazer to concentrate on continued new product design and development. This will give the company the foundation to efficiently and professionally service its growing list of customers, while preserving the SOG traditions of product quality, innovation, and strength of brand.