Soirée Bottle Top Wine Aerator (2)

I realize you are totally biased here, but no need to knock other, quality products. The Vinturi is acrylic, which is a form of plastic, but a high-quality form that is much better than generic plastic.

I have been using mine for years and have experienced no discoloration. I do have access to this crazy invention called water and soap though.

I do not own a Soiree, but I have seen them in action. I think they are a bit clumsy, cumbersome and far too fragile for the process needed to use them. Yes, I can buy three of them for the price of one Vinturi, but there is good reason for that…

yea, we are pretty sure we have a rogue staffer here who doesn’t get it. i’m looking into it.

not a staffer or knocking anything/anoyone - I’m done on the boards. I prefer glass products is all

Twenty-two posts, and nobody’s said anything about it looking like a bong? Or maybe it looks nothing like a bong, and if I’d ever smoked a little weed I’d know that, but it looks like a bong to me… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh no- not at all!! The glass is etched and has neat little bumps inside which all aid in the aeration. When you insert the Soiree into the wine bottle, tip up and over directly into the glass, it swirls beautifully and elegantly around the inside of the device and well aerated into your glass. Bongs are ugly and I don’t think it can aerate quite like this!

Appreciate the comments from both sides and wanted to chime in in behalf of my brand.

This is not our first rodeo on woot and I love that we (most typically) have always had great support from the community here. So thank you.

I love to see the many warm postings of links to videos & reviews already posted. I’ll re-iterate our awesomeness, one-hand pour, conveniently in the bottle, works naturally (gently), suitable for red & white wines. Strengthened borosilicate glass (hand blown), & always the talk of the table.

We’re not the only aerator in the game, but we’ve been a top contender for almost 6 years.

Soiree is not good if you want use it like tennis ball or if you are afraid of crushing a light bulb with your barehand. But if you’re looking to aerate some vintage swill, mommy juice, chateau de Chuck, or what have you - this is a pretty great deal and the second soirée a back pocket gift for the closet, or for when you want to play Edward fourty-hands with some Chardonnay or Shiraz!

Happy wooting!

Andrew Lazorchak
SoireeHome

I appreciate Soiree’s participation, both this time and the previous times.

However, this seems really odd. A new account, posting all positive comments about the product while speaking poorly about another (the most prominent competition?) product seems too convenient. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a damn, dirty shill.

shill out man, your blood pressure is too high

thanks for jumping in Andrew.

I love how you always play the devil’s advocate!!!

Ha! You make it sound so much better than I would have. :tongue:

Sure! In many instances, you are the reason for much “lively” discussion!! I always enjoy them!

Some people just get really excited about their products and underestimate our wooters. :wink:

Andrew is awesome as always.

Everything I woud say has been said, so in brief:

Great aerator, improves freshly opened bottles dramatically

Invert bottle completely for best result.

Way worth the price here (no question)

Easy to clean if you do it pretty immediately (rinse just after pouring). Harder if you leave it overnight, but can do with either a small bottle brush (GENTLY) or some oxy clean

This plus a decanter will save you 2-3 hours of breathing time in about ten minutes; add in a second decanter-top aerator for some tasty infanticide!

They are fragile, I’ve broken at least one so far, can’t remember how many I got a couple years back but I’m down to my last one.

Now THAT would take some patience. I’m way too lazy to run gallons through an aerator; I’d rather just run the yeast starter through it…

I need to gift some bubbly - now would be a good time to offer some Iron Horse - any reasonable price is acceptable - Go!

Ha! yes where there is smoke there is fire.

That makes sense, since you are deleting all the comments you don’t like …