Soireehome Dimple Pint Glass Bundle

That is inaccurate. The stainless steel chilling cone is sealed to the actual glass. The chilling dimple with medical grade freezer gel is in a plastic shell. So the dimple that you freeze, will never touch you drink.

Check this diagram in this slide. http://soireehome.com/product/dimple/#

You do NOT need to unscrew them to clean them. BUT for any anal-retentive neat freaks - the glasses can be disassembled for deep cleaning. The unscrewing system is essentially a hand blown version of a Mason Jar.

This WOOT! is a Bundled Special offer combining TWO of our SKUs, #1 a Pair of Dimple Pint Glasses & #2 Four-colors of Dimple Refill chillers. Our suggested retail for these 2 SKU is $75.00.

I see it’s amateur drinker hour over here. How am I supposed to trust someone with such a different lifestyle from mine?

Stupid posturing aside, I have a serious concern: glass is a terrible thermal conductor and water is even worse. Given that, I’m curious how well a cold block on the underside of a glass wall keeps the body of the drink cold? Have you considered putting a metal plate in the center of the bottom or rods up the sides to conduct the heat from the bottom better? I mocked this up to show you what I mean:

EDIT: I didn’t realize the bottom was already stainless steel. That will help a lot. Does it come in contact with the liquid, or is it below a layer of glass?

Is the stainless steel exposed to the beverage or is it underneath a layer of glass?

29.95 plus 5.49 shipping from Amazon. Interesting… PS- Only comes w/2 dimples

Ahh. Missed the inclusion of the extra dimples. Thnx.

What about correlational drinkers?