Solar LED String Lights - Your Choice

Do you mean other than the picture on the box and the matching picture of the wrapped tree and the shrubs behind it?

I bought two sets, and then later, another two for our back yard. The ones we received are a pale blue color, not a bright white, and so they make a nice light sufficient to walk through the yard and see where you’re going without glare. I’m much happier with this than I would have been with a bright or “warm” white.

Amazon gets even better if you look through the description.

•Save $1.00 when you purchase 1 or more promotion offered by RockBirds. Enter code NP3LMAPA at checkout.
•Save $3.00 when you purchase 2 or more promotion offered by RockBirds. Enter code S77T4F9Q at checkout.
•Save $5.00 when you purchase 3 or more promotion offered by RockBirds. Enter code 9GGQDF4M at checkout.
•Save $8.00 when you purchase 4 or more promotion offered by RockBirds. Enter code B7AWPHAB at checkout.
•Save $10.00 when you spend $100.00 or more on promotion offered by RockBirds. Enter code BRM4K73D at checkout.
•Receive 1 Promotion free when you purchase 5 or more Qualifying items offered by RockBirds. Enter code RY4U3P4H at checkout.
•Receive 1 Promotion free when you purchase 6 or more Qualifying items offered by RockBirds. Enter code NN88WCBN at checkout.