Sole Fitness Treadmills: Not The Sole Sole

damn, look at DA

Has anyone purchssed one of these or something this big from Woot? How is the shipping experience?

I’m checking to see how these ship. Large things are often shipped freight and you’re called to arrange a delivery time.

UPDATE: These will ship freight. A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).

Please note that this is a 24-hour ONLY Plus event. It ends at midnight tonight.

i researched treadmills for over a year when i needed a new one after burning up my old $500 proform. i settled on the SOLE F83 almost 3 years ago. i haven’t regretted it…well except that i paid a lot more than this awesome hot deal from woot. i’m only 5’2’’ & probably didn’t need the extra belt length, but i went for the better motor. SOLE is a very quality brand for the price. I’ve had no trouble with mine.

Danka… I just activated the big yellow button and look forward to my biggest WOOT delivery ever!

Keeps denying my payment yet I’ve bought before on this site. No contact number.

Used different card. It’ll be interesting to see how this ships. Anyone know about shipping/delivery for this type of item?

Does anyone know if you can enter your age and weight on this treadmill?

I have the F80, you can on that and the F85 has a similar console but in a 3 color display so I would say yes.

This.

It’s either your bank refusing the charges or if you are using PayPal, it’s not backed by a credit card or bank account.

Anyone know what model year this deal is selling? 2013? 2012? 2011? Some model years had a few problems.

I also want to be sure that freight charges are included in the price or for the $5 price mentioned, since it will definitely have to be shipped freight.

These are the 2011 versions. SOLE is releasing their next line, the 2013 now. There was no in between version.

It’s ridiculous, but you always pay $5 shipping on Woot, no matter what the size. And only $5 per day too - until midnight Central. So you should do some looking around on the other sites to take advantage of that.

Note: A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).

These will ship freight. A physical street address and phone number are required to schedule a delivery appointment to the first point of cover (e.g. patio, garage).

My credit card kept getting denied and then the credit card company called to make sure it was me using the card. After that it went through.

Thanks for the update and sorry for the trouble!

I have the earlier version of the F85 which is now 5 years old. I’ve never had a problem with it. This is a smoking deal…get it. The extra width and quality is too much to pass up. The 3.5hp motor really makes for smooth running. If you’ve ever considered a treadmill this is the one to get.