SOLE TT8 Light Commercial Treadmill

I’m going to get the obligatory “Does she come with the treadmill?” out of the way.

And the answer is yes.

Dreamer. :tongue:

a handful of good reviews (4.2 out of 5.0) over at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Sole-Commercial-Non-Folding-Treadmill-Previous/dp/B003Z4G76Y

Dat Treadmill

Too bad - If it came with the girl I’d totally be in for three (and you guys could keep the treadmills)! :slight_smile:

That would be a deal… My 3 women cost a whole lot more than that.

Great for any upstairs apartment

Last year model. Not the 2013 latest model.

The treadmill or the girl? :X

I can’t imagine assembling this by myself… unless it comes pre-assembled? The sheer weight of it would be a blast to carry up to the apartment top.

Maybe I should wear a power bracelet before attempting to lift it… http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/21/power-bracelets-lawsuit_n_1105559.html

…Or not. :slight_smile:

While this treadmill is worlds above your average Sears or other sporting goods store model, for the same money you can get a moderate to lightly used ex-gym machine. They actually are commercial quality and should outlast you at home, while requiring zero maintenance or ‘thought while running.’

“It also comes with a Polar chest strap”
Wouldn’t that make you chilly?

I have this treadmill. I purchased mine at Dick’s on sale. I have had the treadmill for two years now and I love it! I use it almost every morning. If you live alone though it is going to be a monster to move on your own.

I get it.

Best product pictures ever.

Very excited about offering Sole on Woot, I work for the company, so please feel free to ask any questions.

What makes it “Light Commercial” is the width of the deck, the kind of deck we use (wax surface, never needs maintenance), and the 3" sized rollers, which protects the life of the motor. Also comes with a warranty of 5 years parts 2 years in home labor (unless used in a light commercial setting, then it’s 3 years parts 1 year in home labor).

I own the F80 2013 model, and I am EXTREMELY happy with how reliable and well it works. This is a step up from that, while about $400 more than I paid at Christmas, I’m betting it’s a fantastic machine.

What treadmill?

Is it possible to enter your age and current weight on this model? Can you save a user profile? Can you save a workout history?