SOLE TT8 Light Commercial Treadmill

Gotta love the $1800 impulse buys?

Even if she came with the treadmill, I still can’t run fast enough to catch her.

Yes it’s possible to save workout history. It comes with 10 programs total, 6 generic based programs, 2 HR control programs and 2 user programs. Each program asks for weight, age for calorie count, but the user programs allow you to design your own specific workout. Once your done with the program you can save it and use it again in the future.

You can see someone assembling it here. Sole Treadmills. I have actually put one together and it was surprisingly easy.

Alas, running on the treadmill is her only interest.

I bought a Sole whenWoot had them before the holidays. F 65. Love it!

I bought a used Sole F63 (a folding model) from Craigslist about a year ago. Got it home and the display didn’t work properly. Contacted Sole customer service and they sent me out a new one free of charge, with a return label to send the broken one back, WOW! Even though the F63 is a lighter duty, home, folding model it is still an incredibly nice piece of equipment. If I were in the market for a treadmill, I’d definitely buy this Sole; but my F63 is serving me just fine for the time being. On a side note… I don’t run as much now, but I have run a marathon and several half-marathons and other races. I’m an experienced runner and IMHO Sole makes a great treadmill.

How does this compare to this 2013 model at Sears for the same price: http://www.sears.com/sole-fitness-f85-treadmill/p-00624705000P?prdNo=8&blockNo=8&blockType=G8

It seems to have better specs.

TIL Woot is full of sexists.

Side-By-Side Review

http://www.usfreeads.com/1123086-cls.html

Thanks! The F85 wins apparently.

This product must be secretly owned by an ice-cream company; because those photos have depressed me into wanting to eat a bucket of it.

We just unpacked ours and set it up… motor/tread ran for a few seconds then LS1 error. Help! My wife is very disappointed and this thing about killed me transporting to the basement.

I’d try unplugging it for an hour or so first. Then contact Sole to see if it’s something easy they can talk you through. If not, they’ll be the ones to work through for warranty repair.

If you have any problems along the way, contact support@woot.com for advice.