Soleus Go! Fitness Bands

Do you need a smartphone to use this product?

No, though it’s probably a better experience if you do for this model in particular. Depending on what you’re looking for in your fitness tracker, you might want to look into other trackers (or pedometers?) since a lot of the cool features on this one are how it works in conjunction with your smart phone.

OK thanks :slight_smile:

Recurrent issue reported on amazon reviews is its bluetooth syncing. Not sure if Ill buy

I’m not seeing a heart rate monitor either…

Intrigued by this.

Had a Nike Fuel Band for over a year until it broke.

Will the Soleus Go work with a Jail Broken iPhone 5?

I have an HTC Evo 4g LTE. When I look up the app on the Google Play Store there is a warning bar at the top that says “Your device isn’t compatible with this version.” Has anybody heard of this or found the Soleus Go to be incompatible with my phone?

Another question: How quickly does the app and the syncing drain one’s battery? I usually just have my phone’s mobile network on but would obviously need Bluetooth on to sync. Could I turn Bluetooth on periodically (once or twice a day) to sync or does it have to be on all the time?

I didn’t see the galaxy 5s listed as a compatible device… Are they compatible? Does it have heart rate monitor? Can you plug in via a jack to sync, or must one use Bluetooth?

Wooted one a couple weeks ago.

Synching with iPhone is a circuitous frustration, and the band-buttons are difficult to work with.

That said, for the price it delivers a whole lot of functionality. Data is available on the band, but the app really packs a lot of analysis. The displayed graphs are great input, with the Sleep Monitor offering info previously unavailable.

Just don’t sync every two hours…

Requires Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and Bluetooth 4.0. Here’s the product page

http://www.soleusrunning.com/products/go-activity-tracker

Nope. Only H/W interface is power for battery recharge.

You only need Bluetooth when you are actually synching activity. But my iPh 5 insists on reporting incoming FB, gMail, etc to my Go! using it as an output device.

How does this compare with the Fitbit Force (no rash for me)?

[QUOTE=TnBill47, post:11, topic:420892]
Wooted one a couple weeks ago.

Synching with iPhone is a circuitous frustration, and the band-buttons are difficult to work with.

That said, for the price it delivers a whole lot of functionality. Data is available on the band, but the app really packs a lot of analysis. The displayed graphs are great input, with the Sleep Monitor offering info previously unavailable.

Just don’t sync every two hours…

Requires Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and Bluetooth 4.0. Here’s the product page

http://www.soleusrunning.com/products/go-activity-tracker[/quot

Mine does not sync with my iPhone. Customer Services could not help. I am awaiting a reply from Woot to see if I can return it. The buttons and the charging apparatus are difficult as well.