Soleus Summer Cooling

It’s apparently going to crack 90 again here in Seattle. I’m rocking my Lasko twin pack and some other smaller fans - how are you holding up in the heat this summer?

One thing I’ve noticed, with all these fans it’s pretty noisy in here. How quiet are these fans?

Hmm. A twelve-inch, three speed, oscillating fan. It’s got a certain ring to it. Someone should write a song about this miracle of technology. And then Ha Ha Tonka can make a rousing cover it, and play it at live shows with one of those giant marching band drums.

Gee, a 77 cent savings over Amazon, and if you order from Amazon (and you’re not too cheap to have Prime), then you’ll get it while the weather is still warm…and get free shipping.

You’d think a 3-star fan would be quite a bit cheaper on Woot…

The Plus deals are select deals of product that we can’t sell on the main sites for various reasons like it being too niche or the small quantities available.

They’re generally good deals in their own right but they’re not going to have the deep discounts that you’re used to seeing on the daily sales. This is due in part to the smaller quantities (i.e. no volume discounts). In some cases, the deal is improved if you take advantage of the $5 all day shipping.

As always, we know our wooters are serious consumers and will hunt down the best price available. We expect no less of you.

Hope that helps. Happy shopping!