Solo Cases Laptop Backpack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Solo Cases Laptop Backpack
$17.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

You need a backpack for your new laptop don’t stop now

Whoever bought the laptop needs one of these to carry it in.

So instead of a B-o-C we get to buy a Cy-B?

This is a pretty good deal, my laptop backpack (completely different one) was at least twice this price, and it was the cheapest one is Best Buy. They normally have awesome prices on that kind of stuff too.

It comes with an eReader pocket!! For the Augen ones that sold like hotcakes a bit ago.

to whomever bought the hp laptops you need a backpack, go right ahead.

no 17.3? Lame-o!

OK… you got your camera and laptop now you need something to put it all in… go ahead and get one, you will need it.

16" only…ZZZzzz

yep both the ereader and laptop will fit, who woudlnt want it?

This isn’t a Jet Ski!

How many monkeys fit in these packs?

was there only 1 17 incher or something?

I hope they only have one of these also,…errm I mean you need 3 of these so you don’t have to buy another for as long as you own your laptop!

I know it’s early but wootalyzer is predicting this at 4:20:00 right now… Someone buy 3 of the 16" bags so we can test the readings please

if it only drops to 4:00 after buying 3 i’m taking a nap! :smiley:

Edit: eh… it says 3 hours now… I hope i’ll be able to get at least 30 minutes of sleep… or maybe 20, I’d be happy with 30 but 20 would do. Nobody buy these stupid backpacks. They’re very dumb and you’d be dumb to buy one.

How many monkeys does it take to sell some omnimount speaker mounts?

I already have pretty much the best laptop bag in existence for my purposes. :slight_smile:

Suffice it to say, it looks like there are a ton of these. Break time!