SOLOEVER Flower Garden Building Toys

SOLOEVER Flower Garden Building Toys

This is going to blow my 1 year old’s mind.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of getting it for myself… Only plants I’ll ever be able to keep alive.

1 Like

I can’t recommend this strongly enough. I gave one to my little grand niece last Christmas when she was still one year old. She has spent hours playing with it. It’s been fun to see how she’s changed the way she plays as she grows. She’s gone from building with just the flowers, to building as tall as she can, to naming and sorting them by color, to sorting them by part type, and still comes up with new ways to play. She was really into inserting small things into other things so the stems and flowers were fun from the beginning and challenged her fine motor skills. Amazon reviews talk about much older kids (6 or 7) still really enjoying the set.

These are indoor/outdoor toys. They can be “planted” in dirt as well as the plastic ground in the set. Just rinse them off and you’re good to go.

One quick recommendation if you are giving it to a little one. I would hold back the top parts of the flowers until the child is old enough to never put things in her mouth. In the photos you can see the little antenna-like projections (the stamen?) coming from the top. These will have a tendency to break off.

There are dozens of brand names on similar sets You
on Amazon. Distributors must buy the generic sets and print their brand name on the boxes. The one I bought had a light blue translucent plastic case to contain all the pieces. It looks like this one put a handle on the cardboard box. Mine also inexplicably came with a little horse. I paid about $20 more (even on sale) than this one, but have considered it well worth what I paid.

You can’t go wrong at this price for this imagination-driven toy!

1 Like

My kids just opened this for Christmas and it is a huge hit with the 3 and 6 year olds. There are so many pieces that they could both play at the same time and not get in each other’s way.