Solpex 6 Pack Solar Mason Jar Lights 30 LEDs

Solpex 6 Pack Solar Mason Jar Lights 30 LEDs

I ordered 2 of these. I received 2 packs of “Crackle Glass Globes, 4 pack” :frowning:

I’m sorry about that. I’ll check with the team to see if it’s a one-off or what.

In the meantime, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Please allow 24h for them to respond.

I have received a response from Customer Service, they refunded one of the 2 orders. I’ve no idea why they didn’t refund the other??

I don’t know why, but you’ll need to contact them again and explain there were two orders. Sorry about that.

Hi there. Looks like the other set was on a different order so they wouldn’t have seen it. Reach out to them and select the other order. They’ll help you out.

Same issue, ordered a pack of the 6 mason jars and got the box of 4 crackle globes instead. I’ve just emailed customer service.

Sorry about that.

Same thing here. Got 4 crackle globes instead of what I ordered.

Hi all. we ended the sale while the vendor looks into the issue.

In the meantime, reach out to Woot Customer service as noted above.

Sounds like I should only open the box far enough to see the glass. Save repacking…

I was really looking forward to the Mason jars. I also got the box of 4 Crackle Glass Globes. Will contact customer service

Does this mean that we/all probably aren’t going to get the item(s) we ordered, just a refund instead? Do I ship back “the wrong item(s)” somehow? Yeah, service will explain the process…

I haven’t heard back about it other than the vendor asking to end the sale. CS is the one to ask the other questions of. :slight_smile:

Me too!!! Cracked glass and not mason jars. :tired_face:

Same here I guess I’ll contact them